Maybe you are like me. One of your guilty pleasures is surfing the web for far too many hours a day? And, then you blink your eyes and notice you’ve also done a great job ignoring tidying up and organizing for way too long? (Yep, story of my life).
Wanna feel like a million bucks by completing just a few not-too-painful household tasks? It so worked for me! No big investment,…just 15 minutes here and there and you will feel so much better. Quick and easy!
Here’s Your List! I challenge you to complete one today! Just one! C’mon,…earn yourself a gold star! If I can do it— you can do it!
- Scan Old Photos into your Computer. Just grab a couple handfuls and start scanning. I made a pact with myself to just scan a couple handfuls each day until I’m done. I knew that if I decided to do all of them at once, it would be too hard for me. When you are done, upload them to your Cloud or Google Drive or burn on to disk. If you use Google Drive you can add people to your Drive so they can see or download your photos. (This is great for family photo collections.)
- Clean Out Your Make-Up Drawer. Get rid of all those free samples you really aren’t ever going to use. Throw away old mascara. Yeah,…a Google search told me that it should be thrown out after 3 months (hang my head in massive shame,…). Wipe down the inside of the drawer and close it with a smile.
- Reorganize your Spice Collection. Don’t spice jars have a certain charm to them? I think they do. Ha! Here’s a game: Can you figure out which spice jar has been in your cabinet the longest? The last time I moved I discovered more than one barely touched Pumpkin Pie Spice container. Sadly, I don’t even own Pumpkin Pie Spice anymore; I’ll have to make my own!
- Wipe Down the Insides of your Kitchen Cabinets. Probably just a towel damp with a little cleaning spray. Take everything out, clean, and put it all back in, nice and neat. If that seems like too big a task,…start with the cabinet over your oven/stove-top. Don’t get too obsessed; it’ll get rearranged from use in a few days anyway.
- Clean (dust and wipe clean with your favorite cleaning product) the top of your Fridge and Cabinets. Okay, this is the BIG ONE! For me, it is far from an enjoyable task at all. I hate it. I carefully peer up there, praying it won’t be horribly dusty. But it is. It always is. JUST GET IT DONE. It will be totally worth it. You will feel completely accomplished.
Leave me a comment and tell me which one you finished! I’ll send you a virtual gold star so we can celebrate together!
HEY! While you’re here, take a minute a check out my share-able photos! “Share-able photos?” you ask. Well, YES. All my photos can be shared (no cost/ no credit needed) with your friends and followers.