Ever miss someone all the time? All. The. Time. Yep, me too. It’s so hard to move away from good friends and family. But there are easy ways to remain connected across the miles until you can meet again in person.
1. Take Advantage of Technology to Connect:
2. RING! RING! Set aside some time and make an old-fashioned phone call to check in with each other and get caught up on all the latest news in each others’ lives.
3. Send a Card or Postcard by Mail. Create your own or spend time browsing in a store for the perfect one. Or, use mine. Yep, I made you two! Download MissYouCards. Download, print, mail, smile.
4. Share Your Travels! When you are traveling or visiting some place unique, send a postcard and let them know “Wish You Were Here!” (and don’t forget to post photo updates on FB!)
5. SURPRISE! Pick out a book you think they would enjoy and have it shipped to their house (or their Kindle) as a surprise! You don’t have to wait for birthdays to send a special little something. Who doesn’t like a surprise?