Hello and let me wish you a Great Saturday!
In other news, it is almost time to celebrate Julia Child’s Birthday! Her birthday is August 15th!
What an inspiring woman she was! If you haven’t seen one of my favorite movies, Julie and Julia (or read the book by Julie Powell: 365 Days, 524 Recipes, 1 Tiny Aparmentment Kitchen), I urge you to watch or read now! I fell in love with that movie, and I must say, ever since then, I have been a big Julia fan!
I was challenged by my friend Sue Loncaric at Sizzling Towards Sixty to participate in a challenge to blog/publish 3 posts with 3 quotes for 3 days! Check out Sue’s quotes! I especially love her quotes on friendship here! After you check out Sue’s quote challenge, spend some time on her blog, because it is incredibly, incredibly rich and there are tons of resources!
I’m starting my challenge with 3 awesome Julia Child quotes!
Who Can Resist a Great Julia Child Quote? Check out these 3 classic Julia quotes! Click To Tweet
Here are the rules for joining in the 3 Days, 3 Quotes Challenge!
(I have to say,…I’m altering the rules a bit…)
- Provide 3 new quotes each day for three days (I’ve decided not to do consecutive days)
- Nominate 3 new bloggers each day for three days (I’m going to nominate /challenge 3 bloggers in total)
- Thank the blogger who challenged you – THANK YOU Sue at Sizzling Towards Sixty!
- Let the bloggers you have challenged, know about it
- COMMENT BELOW if you want to join the Challenge and I’ll add you to the list!
I invite Karen Shatafian at One Salty Kiss to participate in the challenge! Go check out her blog and you will come away very inspired!